The main objective of this level of training is not to provide a wealth of information, but to form efficient leaders founded on the basics of salvation, prayer, baptism, faith, and the Holy Spirit. The lessons for this level are “…not designed for the students to become theologians, rather for them to have an effective tool to make disciples and to implement the vision.” (Castellanos, 2007)
School of Leaders 1: Foundation and Family
|Lesson 1 – Salvation||Lesson 1 – The Family|
|Lesson 2 – The New Birth||Lesson 2 – The Family Members and Their Proper Roles|
|Lesson 3 – The True Repentance||Lesson 3 – Protecting Self-Esteem|
|Lesson 4 – Bible Institute||Lesson 4 – YOUTH: Seven Steps to Successful Courtship;
ADULT: Strengthen Marital Love
|Lesson 5 – Prayer||Lesson 5 – Strengthening Communication in the Family|
|Lesson 6 – Baptism||Lesson 6 – The Blessing of God Upon Family|
|Lesson 7 – Faith||Lesson 7 – The Leader and His Family|
|Lesson 8 – The Holy Spirit||Lesson 8 – Abundant Life|
|Lesson 9 – Laying on of Hands|
|Lesson 10- How to Overcome Obstacles|
- April 17 to July 3, 2016 – CROSSWorld Center, Bulak St., Malhacan, Meycauayan City, Bulacan
- September 18 to November 27, 2016 – CROSSWorld Center, Bulak St., Malhacan, Meycauayan City, Bulacan
How to Register:
- Fill out the SOL1 Registration form available at the Church office.
- OR Register to our online registration.
- You can also call or text us at +63 933 452 3343.
- Must be a graduate of Post Encounter.
- As part of the training requirements, each student under SOL 1 level must be able to win and consolidate at least three people.